Michael Robert Peteler
2472 SE 13th Court
Pompano Beach FL 33062-7211
Position as Captain, for Deliveries or Charters
• USCG 100 ton Masters License upon near coastal waters.
• Endorsements include: Commercial assistance towing and Auxiliary Sail
• Commercial, Multi-engine, Instrument rated Pilot
• Experienced East coast of U.S. from Long Island to Key West
• Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands
• Strong Electro-Mechanical background
• Good customer-relations background
United States Postal Service
• Service and maintain mail sorting equipment including Robots, Conveyors, Computers, and Letter sorting
• Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
• Handle large amounts of paperwork.
• Attended 12 Technical Corporate Schools of 2-3 weeks duration
• Awarded for 9 years of perfect attendance (zero sick leave usage)
Copier Repair Technician 1981-1986
• Serviced photo copiers
• Maintained paperwork mileage and receipts
• Maintained good Customer relations
Deck Seaman 1977-1981
United States Navy
• Maintained Watches on Helm, Lookout, Anchor details, Refueling, Helicopter operations ect…
• Served as Damage Control Petty Officer: Maintaining safety equipment, Firefighting, and water tight integrity.
Sailboat delivery Captain